What's new in Proxmox VE 7.0
Proxmox Virtual Environment 7.0 (released on July 6, 2021) includes many new features, the highlights are:
- Debian 11 "Bullseye" and a Linux kernel 5.11
- LXC 4, Ceph 16.2, QEMU 6.0, and OpenZFS 2.0
- Reworked installer with Btrfs
- New panel for managing 'Repositories' via GUI
- Download ISO images from URL
- Single Sign-On (SSO) with OpenID Connect
- Markdown in "Notes"
- Ceph 16.2 Pacific
- and many more...
View the detailed release notes, including links to the upgrade guides: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality, watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, ...).
- Language: English
- Date: 06 July 2021
- Duration: 6:15
- Hits: 44879