What's new in Proxmox VE 6.1
Proxmox VE 6.1 (released on December 4, 2019) includes countless new features:
- Debian Buster 10.2 and a Linux Kernel 5.3
- QEMU 4.1.1, LXC 3.2, Corosync 3.0, ZFS 0.8.2
- Ceph 14.2.4 (Nautilus)
- GUI: many new data center configuration options
- Change network settings via GUI without reboot (ifupdown2)
- New HA migrate option
- Set noVNC scale mode in "My settings"
- TOTP and U2F as two factor authentication
- Container: pending changes
- SPICE enhancements
- and many more...
View the detailed release notes: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., firefox, ie, chrome).
- Language: English
- Date: 04 December 2019
- Duration: 6:21
- Hits: 16730