What's new in Proxmox VE 6.0
Proxmox VE 6.0 introduces new features:
- Debian Buster 10 and a Linux Kernel 5.0 (based on Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo")
- QEMU 4.0, LXC 3.1.0, Corosync 3.0.2
- Proxmox cluster stack with Corosync 3 using Kronosnet
- Ceph 14.2 (Nautilus) and many new functionalities in the Ceph management dashboard
- QEMU live migrate disks backed by local storage
- and many more...
View the detailed release notes: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g. firefox, ie, chrome).
- Language: English
- Date: 16 July 2019
- Duration: 6:46
- Hits: 45075