Proxmox VE 6.3 (released on November 26, 2020) includes many new features. These are the highlights:
- Debian Buster 10.6 and a Linux kernel 5.4 (LTS)
- LXC 4.0, Ceph 15.2, QEMU 5.1
- ZFS 0.85.
- Proxmox Backup Server integration
- Strong encryption with multiple ways to store the keys
- QEMU dirty-bitmaps for very fast backups
- Job details - for detailed view per backup job
- New backup retention, highly flexible
- Ceph Octopus - select preferred Ceph version during the installation
- Connect external metric server (InfluxDB, Graphite) via GUI
- Improved editor for VM boot order
- and much more
View the detailed release notes: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., firefox, chrome,...).