Proxmox VE 7.2 (released on May 4, 2022) includes multiple enhancements and some are shown in this video:
- Debian 11.3 (Bullseye), but using a newer Linux kernel 5.15.30;
- QEMU 6.2.0, LXC 4.0.12, and ZFS 2.1.4
- Ceph Pacific 16.2.7 and continued support for Ceph Octopus 15.2.16 (until mid 2022);
- Support for the accelerated virtio-gl (VirGL) display driver;
- Notes templates for backup/restore;
- VMID range in clusters: configuration of a desired range of VMIDs with upper and the lower boundaries is possible;
- Pass the keyring secret to external Ceph clusters via GUI;
- Enhanced backup restore dialog - override basic settings;
- and much more....
For a complete list of changes, view the release notes which also include upgrade guidance: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality, watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, ...).